The SACHS Performance clutch pressure plate offered is characterised by a higher transmittable torque and higher insensitivity to thrust load compared to a serial pressure plate.
Due to the shorter disengagement path, faster, sportier shifting is possible. This makes them particularly suitable for use in road tuning, endurance and hill climbs (e.g. group N) and for vehicles that are often driven with maximum payloads.
- Higher transmittable torque (520NM)
- Higher contact pressure
- Less lift
- Easy replacement of the serial pressure plate
SACHS racing sintered discs have a higher thermal load capacity and are more resistant to speed than organic series-produced discs and are particularly insensitive to dirt and oil. They enable harder starting and higher torques can be transmitted.
Combined with the SACHS Performance pressure plate, this results in an ideal clutch for motorsport use.
The torsion-sprung sintered disc is ideal for motorsport or 1/4 mile races. It is conditionally suitable for everyday use.
- High transmittable torque (520NM)
- The torsional damper has a higher stop torque: maximum load capacity of the torsional damper before block stop
- Resistant to dirt and oil
- Aggressive starting behaviour
- Easy replacement of the standard disc
- For all G60 and VR6, as well as 2.0 GTI and 2.0 16V - 228 mm diameter
suitable for 228mm clutches like in 1.8 G60 and 16V, 2.0 8V, 2.0 16V and VR6
complete hose set for G60 Golf, Rallye and Corrado (MKB PG) - in black
for fixing heat protection tape