The LM-2 basic kit contains the same device (LM-2) as the complete kit - single channel version, but the accessories have been reduced to the essentials, the lambda measurement and display. Data recording is possible via PC or by selecting the memory card.
The LM-2 basic kit thus replaces the no longer available LM-1.
Scope of delivery:
- device in carton
- Bosch LSU 4.9 lambda sensor
- connection cable lambda sensor 2.4m
- USB interface for connection to the PC
- 12V supply cable for cigarette lighter
- welding ring for lambda sensor
- Log Works software for recording and analysis via PC
Of course, you can expand the basic kit at any time by purchasing OBD-II or analogue in/out cable. Please note that it is not possible to upgrade the basic kit to a two-channel version (two lambda sensors). -•
- to record engine speed or other analogue input signals such as throttle position, or to output the lambda signal for an injection computer you need the analogue IN/Out cable or the inductive terminal for engine speed recording
- to use OBD-II functions you need the OBD-II cable
- to record the data in the LM-2 you need the optional SD memory card