Lambda meter with integrated data logger and OBD-II interface, with a broadband lambda sensor.
The LM-2 is a combination of lambda meter and data logger with OBD-II interface. It also has analogue inputs for the acquisition of measured values (0-5V DC and speed) and two freely programmable outputs for the output of lambda values (e.g. control of an injection system). All integrated in an extremely powerful and at the same time handy device. Only 140 mm x 85 mm x 30 mm in size and very light.
The LM-2 can be combined with any other Innovate device and can therefore also record its acquired measured values.
- single channel version (with one lambda controller and one broadband sensor)
- OBD-II Scan tool- Reading and deleting of error codes (car from 2002 onwards)
- Recording of up to 16 OBD-II channels
- Recording is done directly on a standard SD memory card
- Graphic LCD display, 4 lines
- Replay of recorded data on the integrated LCD graphic display or in combination with the powerful analysis software LogWorks on a PC.
- 4 fully differential analogue inputs (0-5V DC)
- Integrated speed input for recording via inductive terminal or from tachometer
- 2 programmable differential analogue outputs
- All connectors with locking
- Serial Innovate MTS Bus ( input and output )
- Connection cable lambda sensor
- USB interface for connection to PC
- Instructions in English
Scope of delivery:
- LM-2 device (single channel version unless ordered otherwise)
- Bosch broadband lambda sensor LSU 4.9
- connection cable for sensor 2.4m long
- RPM/Analog In/out cable
- OBD-II cable
- USB to PC cable
- SD card
- 12V connection cable for cigarette lighter
- protection and transport case