Product no.: sachs003
SACHS racing sintered discs have a higher thermal load capacity and are more resistant to speed than organic series-produced discs and are particularly insensitive to dirt and oil. They enable harder starting and higher torques can be transmitted.
Combined with the SACHS Performance pressure plate, this results in an ideal clutch for motorsport use.
The torsion-sprung sintered disc is ideal for motorsport or 1/4 mile races. It is conditionally suitable for everyday use.
- High transmittable torque
- The torsional damper has a higher stop torque: maximum load capacity of the torsional damper before block stop
- Resistant to dirt and oil
- Aggressive starting behaviour
- Easy replacement of the standard disc
- For all G60 and VR6, as well as 2.0 GTI and 2.0 16V
- 228 mm diameter
19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs